Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Amberfraser87, Home Buyer in Greer, SC

we are a week and some days away from our closing date. our LO sees no red flag to any reason we should get denied for usda mid 700 credit score on

Asked by Amberfraser87, Greer, SC Tue Apr 23, 2013

job for 6 years and today revieved an email today from the bank asking me to sign a "approved lender certification" does anyone know exactly what this is or means? the loan was sent off to usda friday and was curious if this was a sign of approval on the loan request. thanks

Good morning, Amber.
Lenders may require many documents particularly when they are government insured loans like the USDA. If you are a week and a few days from closing your charlotte area property, I'd be ultra responsive to all lender requests and also ask my agent to get an extension to the Settlement/Closing date just to be safe, especially if the Seller is one that requires five business days to review and approve settlement statements after receipt from the closing attorney. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.