Home Buying in Honolulu>Question Details

gerimebradley, Home Buyer in Honolulu, HI

wats the average going prices for a 1/1 condo on Kuhio ave. with bus stop,groc., beach,shoppin and several restaurants within 1 block walking distance

Asked by gerimebradley, Honolulu, HI Fri Oct 12, 2012

My name is Mike Gallagher and I am a Broker here on Oahu. I have posted your anwer to your question on my webiste under "Trulia Answers."

If you have any other questions you may contact me directly at:

Mikeg@hawaii.rr.com or by phone: 808-384-9015

I wish you much Aloha,

Mike Gallagher
Mike Gallagher Real Estate, Inc.
Aloha Gerime,

There a large difference on the beach side of Kuhio vs. the mauka side (toward Ala Wai). I would say $350,000-$400,000 is a good range. Maintenance fees vary a lot, I would use $450 as a round number. Elevator, security, pool raise the fees. I have seen a leasehold as low as $70,000.
It really depends on you, what amenities you want, how much you want to spend, etc.
Feel free to call any time.

Frank Diaz
East Oahu Realty
808.723.0900 cell
Aloha Gerime,

I will assume you are speaking of Kuhio Ave located in Wainiha on the north shore of Kauai. There is only one condo resort past Princeville going north - and that is the Hanalei Colony Resort.

All of the current listings are 2/2 or 2/1.5. They range in asking price from $395K to $725K. The closest shopping is in Hanalei which is approximately 6 miles away. The Mediterranean Gourmet is adjacent to the condo resort. The Hanalie Colony Resort is a beachfront resort.

If you have further questions please contact me.

Al Overton R(B)
Remax Kauai
808-652-8431 cell