Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

Mario Anasta…, Other/Just Looking in Marco Island, FL

waterfront real state for sale

Asked by Mario Anastacio, Marco Island, FL Tue Aug 20, 2013

Answers

13
I would really like to help answer any questions you have feel free to call me anytime!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hello:
I would like to assist you in researching waterfront property? I would like to discuss your criteria: size,price point, location : gulf front or intercostal property? I can set you with a listing book account which can notify you when those criteria become available?

Will you be visiting the area in the near future? What is your time frame for purchasing property?

Please feel free to text, email, or call me to set a convenient time to discuss what you are looking for.

Gwen Leftwich- Geletka Realtor
John R. Wood Realtors
Cell:239-250-7767
Email: ggeletka@johnrwood.com
Cell:239-250-7767
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
We have several waterfront properties for sale. I would need to know your price range, canal or gulf front in order to help you.
You can reach me at 239-641-7692 to discuss your real estate needs.

Huguette Nelson, GRI
Prudential Florida Realty
239-641-7692
hugnelson@comcast.net
Hello:
What type of waterfront proprty are you looking for? Canal or gulf front property? What is your price point? I can be contacted to further discuss your request to find that perfect property.
I can get you riverfront for the amount of money you would like to invest. See the link at the bottom of the page.

There are 3 other units available in this building all under $400K that go up to the 26th floor. Please let me know if I can set up an appointment for us to see them.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
239-464-8620
sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web Access to MLS: "Shop like an agent with minute by minute updating"
http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com
We can help you....especially with bargain foreclosures. Call us toll-free at 855-627-5376. http://www.NaplesRealEstateGuys.com
Hello manastacio12 please feel free to search for properties here for free:

http://floridanaplesforeclosures.listingbook.com/?&page=buying

Let me know when your ready... I am a phone call away. Have a great day... Vivian
Manastacio,

You won't find that in those areas for 300k. My suggestion is to look in the Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area, their market for that product is in the 300's. I have a great agent that handles all my clients in that area.

Scott Riddle
239 289 1849
RE/MAX Affinity
In the 300 's.
Places like Marco island ,East Naples ,Bonita Springs ..
Condos ocean front w/doking space for46 feet saling
catamaran.
We could probably find a condo for you on Ft Myers Beach and you could dock your catamaran across the street at one of the marinas. Thanks, Lisa
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
Possibly Cape Coral... Contact me and I can get you the specs and depth charts. What is the draft of your catamaran? contact me at SWFLPROPERTY4U@gmail.com. Thanks, Lisa Giuttari - Lahaina Realty
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
I would love to assist you with your search of a new home. Please contact me with what you are specifically looking for and ill get it done.

Anthony Grech
Keating Associates
239-825-4555
Agrech@Keatingrealty.com
And your question is? Let me know if I can help with a specific question.
Hi there,
What price range are you looking for.
You can send me specifics and i will forward list or you can search yourself at http://www.naplesbeachandhomes.com as all of southwest florida can be searched.
Have a blessed night,
Leann Anderson
Direct-239-777-1823
LeannNaples@aol.com