Home Buying in Long Beach>Question Details

marcoslbc, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA

was up with realtytrac to enter to see this property you have to pay.and what is the difference from the rest. and are they a good thing

Asked by marcoslbc, Long Beach, CA Wed Mar 27, 2013

Answers

5
I would not pay to view any info on consumer based websites.

The best thing to do is get yourself buyer's agent to search for homes that are ACTAULY available.

At one time RealtyTrac had a major share of the web based consumer info market. Today they have plenty of competition, so maybe they are charging as a way of making up for loss revenue.

If you want info on a specific property or just want some general info. I would be happy to assist you.

Just shoot me an email with your requested info, or leave me a message on my Truilia Profile

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Realty trac is a service that publishes a list of homes that are in the pre-foreclosure stage. The homes may or may not even be able for purchase. They charge a fee just to look at the list. However, none of the properties can be viewed until they are listed for sale, generally with a realtor. The 'price' may also be misleading, it's not an asking price for the home, but the cost of a lien on the home, so the balance of the mortgage, or the home owners association fees, or a second mortgage, some loan that has to be repaid when the home is finally sold.

If you are interested in purchasing a home, the smartest thing you can do for yourself is to find a good realtor to work with.
Well RealtyTrac is a service which teases interested buyer and/or investors with ads about foreclosed homes when many of them area really just going through the foreclosure process and are either in the "Notice of Default" phase or in the "Trustee Sale" phase. Some are of course already bank owned but they do not share with you the address. I personally use ForeclosureRadar for my data searches and I have enjoyed it over the years. They provide me a IDX format which I have placed on my web site but they too will only provide you the street name though you can send a message into me asking for a detail report on the home(s) and I in turn send them out to you at no cost which is nice. If you are interested go to my web site http://www.GlennGaspar.com and on the top bar double click on "Foreclosure Search" and this will take you where you can search for distressed properties and then send me a request for the full report on this property or properties. All free!
You need an agent to view homes. Call me at 5628434474 and let me knw which home your interested in.

Danny
The vision group