Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

fabshack, Home Buyer in Sanger, TX

wanting to move to DFW area

Asked by fabshack, Sanger, TX Tue Apr 9, 2013

Need to find a "home" for our topfuel dragster before we can find one for us. Ideal a small house, 2bd, no frills with a BIG shop building, or an old industrial/warehouse -cheap, then we will find a house nearby. Real estate search options do not include out bldgs. Willing to share the space. Offering sponsorship rights for shop space use. Commercial listings are assuming you are a big business, we're not. Any help, tips, leads?

Answers

3
I know some in downtown dallas that are very industrial that might be a good fit for you

You can contact me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Pick any 1 Realtor and have them find what you need in your price range.
Contact me with requirement as to size,price and area of interest and will forward anything I find to you, when you see something that interest you we can go look. Houses that include shop will mostly be on the out skirts of town and a "Bundle" house and shop could be the way to go factoring all expenses.
David