Home Buying in Louisville>Question Details

Johnnice Otis, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

wanting to buy a house score now is 623 have a few dings on my credit

Asked by Johnnice Otis, Louisville, KY Tue Jan 1, 2013

Answers

9
Bob and Norine Sokoler’s answer
Jonnice,
It's amazing how finicky mortgage companies are right now. So your credit score and by the way there are three different credit scores, actually plays one part of the overall picture of a buyer getting a loan. My suggestion is to contact the Louisville mortgage loan officer that you can trust,(if you need suggestions you can always call me), and asked them to look at your credit rating and credit history. You may be able to raise your credit score simply by paying off a couple of small credit card bills or loans. I hope this helps. If you need more information call me. Bob Sokoler, weselllouisville.com, 502-376-5483
http://www.churchillmortgage.com/

I've always worked with Churchill mortgage, they are honest and give you great advice.

If you are looking for a 4 bedroom home with lots of garage space please refer to my listing at:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10613-Hume-Ct-Louisville-K…
There are a couple of credit repair service that I could refer you to. They most likely can help you raise your scores significantly in a relatively short period of time. Please don't hesitate to call me any time. I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can. 502-314-5626

Give me a call, I am working with someone know who is pre-approved for a mortgage and their score was a 630. Give me a call so that I may give you some more info on my client.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
347-320-0673
sanchezeantonio@gmail.com
Go to a good local loan officer, not a bank or online service. You need someone who will look at were you are and give you a plan to get the best end result. Qualifying for a loan is only one piece of the puzzle. As you score goes up your interest rate goes down. Those fantastic rates you see in the news are for the top credit scores only. Regular wage earning people rarely if ever get them. Also there is the down payment. The more down the less you pay each month. The list goes on. What you need now is to contact a recommended lender. Most Realtors and lenders work as a team. If you dont know a lender or have one recommended, Start with your Realtor and they can make a good recommendation for you. If you don't have either I can refer you via my network. Best of luck Benny Smith 412-498-7868
Since there are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, therefore for a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Morning Janice and Happy New Year,

That credit score should allow you to get a loan. I sell homes and not loans but being in this business for 25yrs I've made many people happy! Contact me at dzaring@semonin.com and I'll have a few questions for you.

Thanks, David.
Hi Johnnice,

Give me a call to go over details. It sounds like you can get it donefairly quickly.

With that credit score, as long as your income ratios are okay you should be able to qualify for an FHA loan. Best of luck!