Home Buying in Dunedin>Question Details

ronniewayne3…, Home Buyer in Evergreen, CO

want to purchase(cash)rent out until tetirement(maybe just seasonal rent out as option)sfh or villa more desirable for this scenario in dunedin ?

Asked by ronniewayne318, Evergreen, CO Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

3
In Dunedin ----- everything rents!! However, since most of the Snowbirds come here to be on or near the water & to enjoy community amenities (which is a gd. way for them to meet people while they're here), it seems they prefer to rent a condo or villa. This bit of advice comes from my 16 yrs. of rentals & prop. mgmt. prior to my now listing & selling. I have a great waterfront condo in Dunedin I'd love to tell you about. If you're interested please feel free to contact me. Helen Maday Realtor @ Charles Rutenberg Realty, 727-492-2773.
Hi my best friends are in Colorado I'd be glad to help you see all listings on my website thanks
Ronnie,
Dunedin has been my home for over 30 years. It is a very unique area that many are becoming aware of. Your strategy is a good one, to buy ahead in anticipation of your future needs.
Each community, even each building within a community may have a different set of rules that will influence your options. For instance, Douglas Arms would not allow any rent/lease options to an owner.
-
Villas such as those in Mediterranean Manors or Union Park provide the turn key option with minimal maintenance responsibilities for the owner. The Villas at Heather Hill, are an easy walk to downtown and would be a good choice for your situation.

Yes, in the middle of January, folks were swimming in the Heather Hill pool as well at the Patrician Oaks Pool. Yesterday I took the afternoon off and strolled the Honeymoon Island beach. A pod of 15 Dolphins played around for hours. Two sets of the endangered 'American Oystercatchers,' a pair of Curlew, Royal Terns, Lesser Terns, Skimmers, Glovers and what appeared to be over 200 Anhingas. All topped with a sunset. What a great place to live!

Please give me a call if you are in need of more details.
No, don't use that "contact" link.
No, don't use Trulia email.
If you are serious, go old school and call.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
i was at that honeymoon island thirty years ago,that & greek sponge dock's,fell in love with the area.villas have outrageous hoa's + maintenance fee's,+taxe's,but something i don't have to maintain from afar(colorado)are single family home's just as desireable to renter's as villa's are?
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013