Home Buying in Garrison Park>Question Details

Pat, Home Buyer in Garrison Park, Austin,...

want to get a condo for myself only, not too far from 78704 area

Asked by Pat, Garrison Park, Austin, TX Thu Aug 11, 2011

I think I can qualify I looked at my credit scores already from the three , what is next?

Answers

13
Pat,
Give me a call directly and I will send you my Buyers Guige. It answers many question and I will help with the rest. Just got a condo under contract today for another client. You'll have many options.
Bill ~ 512-709-6343
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 11, 2011
Hi Pat,

I highly suggest contacting James Cobb at Maker Capital Group to get pre-approved. He is awesome!! His email is james@makercapitalgroup.com and his cell is 512-557-8582. Once you have been pre-approved, you will have a better idea of the price range to search within. Please feel free to call me at 512-695-5144 to begin your condo search or email me at kristee@theleadersrealty.com.

Kristee Leonard, Broker
The Leaders Realty, LLC
512-695-5144 Cell
http://www.theleadersrealty.com
You need to contact a mortgage broker complete a loan application for lender approval. Upon receipt of your lender statement work with a Realtor

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Great time to buy. I will be glad to help you find the perfect condo.The first step is getting pre qualified. I can send you a quick link to online pre qual application from lender I use. No strings attached but she does compete for your business by finding you the best rate on the loan I like to gather the most information I can on what my clients likes and dislikes are. I set up each one of my clients on an instant notification search that meets their search criteria and it will notify you with all condos that meet your search criteria and sends you properties as they come on the market. Great tool my clients love it. That is how our search begins. Next we hit the road to view actual properties. I am available evenings and weekends. I would love to help you find your new home and get you the best deal. i am just a down to earth Realtor who will do her very best yo get you the very best deal .Lets visit.
Lisa Ellerbee
Team Price Real Estate
512.653.8256
RealtorLisaEllerbee@teamprice.com
Web Reference: http://www.teamprice.com
Lisa Ellerbee
Team Price Real Estate
512.653.8256
RealtorLisaEllerbee@teamprice.com
Web Reference: http://www.teamprice.com
Qualifying is the next step. Not only do you need to know how much, but what kind of financing? Do you have a large down payment? There will be a lot of condos that demand a larger down payment as many will not qualify for FHA. While you are qualifying it may be helpful to begin your wish list. Do you want a pool? A view? Higher off the ground floor or closer to the ground? Tall building or small community? Right now when you first start your search look at everything. By looking at a lot of inventory you will be able to decide what you do and don't like. Getting qualified early will help you narrow down your choices. There is nothing worse than finding something you really want and not being able to get it. Give yourself as much time as possible so you can be comfortable you are making the right choice for you.
Hope this helps.
Pat,

In fact I just closed a condo today. What I will tell you is that condo rules changes on June 30, 2011 for lending requirements and not all agents and lenders or HOA for condos are even aware of these changes. This is very important info if you are considering an FHA loan. I would be happy to discuss all of this with no obligation for you to use me as a realtor. I would just like to inform you. It is lengthy and too much to email here. Call, text or email me and I can educate you on the process I just went thru with the client I closed today. vanessanunez.realtor@gmail.com or 512-750-5716.

Hope this helps you. I know some great condos in 78704, 78701 as well.

Warmest Regards,

Vanessa Nunez
After getting pre-qualified, you will want to do some analysis and viewings of different condo complexes. There are numerous options in the 78704 zip at many different price ranges.

A key thing that an experienced Realtor will be able to help you is whether the complex is Fannie Mae compliant. This warrantable versus nonwarrantable status is going to be crucial in the ease of finance.(which of course affects resale)

I would be happy to explain this crucial element or help you with your search.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hi, Pat,

Here is a a mortgage broker's contact info. She is very knowledgeable, reliable and helpful. She has provided loans for many of my first-time home buyer clients.

Stephanie Loth
512-695-7960
stephanie.lot@imortgage.com

Once you get a pre-qualification letter from her, please contact me and we can start the search for your condo in your preferred areas and, of course, as close to 78704 as the amount you qualify for will allow. Price will really dictate where you can buy. It's great that you have good credit scores, that will help a lot. What is important as well is your income/debt ratio (do you have car loans, student loans, etc.?).

Vivianne
512-554-5997
Absolutely get pre-qualified by a lender. Starting a serious home search without a pre-qualification letter is like walking into your senior English class without having read the book. (Or watched the movie, or read the Cliff's notes...)

We can set up a search for you in the meantime, however, so you can compare your wants and needs. Call me at 512-739-0457.

Peace in your home,

Doug
Hi Pat,

You'll want to get pre-qualified from a lender. Most sellers will not even look at an offer with out a pre-qualification letter. I work with many first time home buyers and can help you through the process. Please contact me!

Sara Hubbard
http://www.austinhomeswithSara.com
SaraHubbard@kw.com
Pat, you need to visit with a loan professional to get pre-qualified. You also need to take some time to evaluate your budget to determine how much of a monthly payment YOU are comfortable with. Just because you pre-qualify for a certain amount does not mean that you should get a mortgage for that amount.

If I can help you find a lender feel free to contact me.

Kelly Bolinger
Call me Dan Seeds 512-656-8771