jeff, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

want to buy a rental property ( SFH or TH with $150k) in Fort Lauderdale area, any suggestion about communities or postcode?

Asked by jeff, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sun Mar 31, 2013

will need buying agent, who also can rent and pm for me. thx. Jeff

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113785607-Townhome-Fort-Laud…

Answers

6
Tamika Moses’ answer
Hi Jeff,
I am a agent with Keller Williams, and I would like to help you puchase, and rent out your properties. The Miramar, Pembroke Pines, and Weston areas are highly desirable places for renters, as a lot of people work in the miami area, but want the lifestyle of what South Broward has to offer. Please feel free to contact me, as I get off market properties as well before they are put on the MLS, and sometime those properties already has a tenant. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Jeff, it could be either a single family or a duplex/triplex. Also, you cannot expect a sound advise about the areas and zip codes just given to you on a website... Pick a realtor and work with a professional. Good luck.
Hi Jeff,

My recommendation would be a single family house, not a townhouse. In a townhouse community you would likely have restrictions on the number of times per year you could rent, and also restrictions on types & numbers of pets. In a single family home, or duplex, you set your own criteria for pets and how many and what kind you are willing to accept.

I will be happy to help you find a good tenant. I do not manage properties myself, for the main reason I don't want to hear the phone ring in the middle of the night to say the A/C or refrigerator is not working. I have a very reliable management company with reasonable rates that I recommend, and let them do all the heavy lifting.

If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Jeff,

If you're interested the Fort Lauderdale/Oakland Park area which has high rental demand and increasing rents as previously mentioned I would be the agent to talk with. I've managed over 40 individually properties in this area over the past 4 years for multiple owners comprised of mostly single homes in addition to fee simple town homes, fourplexes and even individual condo/hotel units.

Ryan Hanrahan, PA
Christopher White Group
RKH5656@aol.com
954-608-0527
Hi Jeff,
First of all, I want to say that most likely, the townhouse (at $49,900) you have the link pointing to, is NOT really listed at that price... we see lots of wrong asking prices on this site:(
I own numerous single homes and townhouses/villas in Sunrise, since 1987.
Sunrise is a very nice middle income city and I find it easy to rent them out...

Did you like this respond? If so please click on the "green thumbs up" or the "best answer". Thank YOU!

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com
Jeff,

North Andrews Gardens in Oakland Pak (East Ft Lauderdale area) would be a great place to start your searchWith rates at such an advantageous low and rising rental rates in the area this would be a wise investment property. If you like I could send you some potential properties. You can send me your email and I'll be glad to send you some options.

Ryan Hanrahan, PA
Christopher White Group
RKH5656@aol.com
954-608-0527