Home Buying in Middletown>Question Details

Diana, Home Buyer in Middletown, OH

want to buy a home in middletown,oh. my score is 540 any hope.

Asked by Diana, Middletown, OH Tue Mar 3, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Diana,

Your score is too low to qualify for a loan. You would be considered a high credit risk and the lenders will not lend to you. There are two effects regarding credit. Your score and the "negative" remarks on your credit reports. For example, if you have a drag on your score because you are carrying too much debt this is an easy fix. Let's say your credit limit is $3k then you do not want to carry more than 30% balance on that card or $1k. If you can pay down your credit cards then this technique could boost your score quickly 6-8 weeks and you might be able to qualify for bank financing with a higher credit score.
However, if you have multiple late payments and "negative items" on your reports. This is credit repair and this is what I can assist you with. I offer credit repair and credit education. My company has helped 100's of clients improve their credit rating, this process takes 4-6 months.
Look for me in the June issue of INC Magazine discussing credit restoration for consumers with less-than-perfect credit.
Not likely, you need to pay down some debts and start paying your bills on time. The sub-prime loan market is for the most part dead right now which would normally supply loans to folks with a poor credit history.

I'm not sure of your situation or how you got there but it is obvious at some point you ran into financial difficulties. I would suggest working with a reputable credit repair company and perhaps credit counseling depending on your situation.

If you contact me I can put you in touch with a company I've used before with clients to help get their scores up enough to qualify for a mortgage and will monitor and work on repairing your credit for a full year but they will charge you for the service usually between $90 to $900 depending on the amount of work they need to do.

The first step is to dispute negative remarks from all the creditors with all three credit reporting agencies and they must respond to the dispute within a time period or the item must be removed from your report, be prepared to backup your claims just in case.

This is only one of the things this type of credit repair service can offer. Case Shiller was not too helpful offering any advise other than slamming others that are trying to help so take that as a learning lesson of who you should and should not take advise from on sites like this. There are many scammers out there and you must always be cautious and do a little research like reading past posts from people to see if they seem like they are promoting a certain agenda or truly care about offering advise in your best interest.
Va or FHA using alternate tradelines may work. Have you contacted a lender to see what they say?

Jim Gordon PBD SRS
513-886-5250
Sibcy Cline Realtors®
Web Reference: http://www.Find1Home.com
Another gem from Lynn. Her cogent advice to you was basically that you are poor and are not smart enough to figure this out on your own.
Unconfirmed how you received your credit scores. Best contact a mortgage broker who will review your scores, finances, debt ratio.

If you have credit issues best clear those issues or reduce your debt owned to credit cards by approx. 50% or more scores will increase.

Dallas Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Lecturer regarding Credit Repair
– Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com