Home Buying in West New York>Question Details

Beveleighc, Home Buyer in West New York, NJ

want to buy a condo in jersey this year . not sure of neighbourhoods. professional nurse need parkib\ng and access to public transpotation / ideas

Asked by Beveleighc, West New York, NJ Sat Jan 30, 2010

Answers

5
Garfield1234’s answer
Hello, we have a condo available for sale with parking located in West New York, Blvd East. Very close to the Ferry to New York, if you still interested please feel free to email me at wmp632@yahoo.com. Thank you,
West New York, North Bergen and Guttenberg are all really nice neighborhoods, especially the closer you get to BLVD EAST which offers breathtaking views of the NYC skyline. Also convenient 15 minute direct bus access to NYC. If you buy ON BLVD EAST it will be more expensive. If you buy just "off" BLVD East, prices drop as do taxes and maintenance.
WRA......Welcome to trulia...............FYI.......... spam isn't allowed on Trulia..........self promotion is spam...trulia removes it when they find it

Since you're fairly new here, you might want to take a few moments to read the community guidelines....this way you will know what is and isn't permitted.

Bev - looks like Walter is more than ready, willing and able to help you start your search !!
Best wishes............
Beveleighc,

Hudson County offers many options for you depending on your price range. The West New York area has many condo buildings with parking along Blvd East with easy access to transportation.

What price range do you wish to purchase within? How many bedrooms are you looking for? Different towns in Hudson County offer different features for the price.

For example, if you wanted to spending $300,000 & live in Hoboken, that would most likely buy you a 1 bedroom condo without parking. If you want to spend $300,000 and live in West New York, you can find a 2 bedroom in that area possibly with parking.

You can search all of the available Hudson County condos on my website,

http://search.livingonthehudson.com/search-city.php?&pro…

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I'll be happy to assist.

--
Walter J. Burns
Realtor-Associate
Weichert Realtors
1 Newark St.
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-653-8488 Ext: 230
347-4-HUDSON Direct
347-448-3766 Direct
201-694-8946 Mobile
201-653-4154 Fax
walterburns@gmail.com
http://www.livingonthehudson.com
Bev
Sorry, I can't help you with West NY, but I can help you if you decide to expand your search....... near me, there are highrise buildings with condos (apartment style units) in W Orange, Livingston, Verona & S. Orange.......there are also a number of townhome style condos in various complexes in nearby towns, too.

Much will depend on your price range.
As far as access to public transportation................where will you be commuting ?

Best wishes.........
Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties