Home Buying in New York>Question Details

Sumit Kumar…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

want to buy a condo

Asked by Sumit Kumar Singh (Sumit K...), New York, NY Mon Jan 14, 2013

Answers

16
Hello Sumit we have all the listings send me an email. I'll help you out and I'll make it easy for you as 1,2,3
We have the biggest database for buying a Condo Manhattan even short sale and Forclosed Call or text me any time at 1 201 232 3632. ASAP! This is the best time to buy ..Spring and summer prices go up!

thanks Talia
Hello Sumit,

If you want to buy a condo in New York you can email me at nicolas.puygrenier@monalisanyc.com.

Nicolas Puygrenier

---

Nicolas Puygrenier ǀ Licensed Real Estate Broker
Mona Lisa Real Estate Group LLC
419 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10003
Telephone: 917 499 1917
Email: nicolas.puygrenier@monalisanyc.com
If you are looking for a broker, I would be happy to help you find your next home.

Anna Reinberg
Bold New York
areinberg@boldnewyork.com
636 Broadway | Suite 604
New York, NY 10012
O 646-560-1938
F 646.349.4690
C 678.851.2920
Hello Sumit I help buyers purchase condos all the time I am a specialize in this part of the business. Please feel free to call me or email if you need any help. I have all the listings and comps to negotiate the price. And the best part is that it does not cost you anything.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions
regarding condos in NY.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609

The best way to find help when looking for a condo in NYC is to work with a real estate agent that knows the various areas that have the best condos suitabe to your budget.

As a condo expert, I would guide you through the preperation process. Firstly I need certain information such as; what area of the City would you like to like to live in, what size apt. and how will you fund this purchase.

Please contact me at 917-687-2046 to discuss in greater detail.

I look forward to working with you.
Please contact me for assistance. My name is John and I can be reached at 212-714-1027. Thank you and good luck.
Consider working with an agent; ask people you may know for referrals, or contact and interview a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
I am. It asking I am an agent answering
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Sumit,

I specialize in condo sales in NYC. Please let me know if you need any advice/tips with the NYC market. I work very closely with first time home buyers and investors.

Parish
If you want to buy a condo in Manhattan, it's important to determine what neighborhood you're interested in. How many rooms? Are you looking for amenities. What is your budget?

In order to find the best suited condo for your needs, look for an experienced broker who knows the market and who can assist you with not just finding a condo, but a mortgage broker who lends to the building where you are considering your purchase, along with any other ancillary services you might need.

If I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ross Ellis
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Halstead Property
Member of Real Estate Board of New York
Eastside Office
212.317.7828 direct
rellis@halstead.com
Sorry if I called you Chris. Don't know where I got that!
Hi Chris,
I am an agent in NYC and I live in a condo as well as being on the board of my building g for five years.
I know a lot about buying a condo, selli g a condo and where the great deals are.
Let me know if I can help you.
Ricky Smithline
metropolitan residential partners
917-620-0613
Determine what areas of the city are of interest to you and select an experienced real estate agent that is familiar with those areas.
Hi, Do you need assistance in the NY Area? Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Chris
I have affiliates in the NY area; so please let me know some specifics for your new condo.
.
Thanks.
.