Home Buying in Brick>Question Details

Mikepezik, Home Buyer in Brick, NJ

want house on lagoon

Asked by Mikepezik, Brick, NJ Thu Oct 24, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

9
There are too many homes on the lagoon to randomly respond to your request.Can you please provide more information: Brick, Point Pleasant, # bedrooms/baths, price range, etc.
Thank you.
Pam Miller, GNR
732-320-6238
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 24, 2013
hi about 400,000 3 ded roms 2 baths
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hi Mike,
I found 14 waterfront lagoon property with bulkhead in Brick that you may be interested in. I would be pleased to email them to you for your review. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you.
Pam Miller
Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
732-320-6238
Mike call me- I am a lagoon front property owner/boater and Realtor- I can find the perfect home for you-thats what I do
Jay Scangarella
Crossroads Realty/ Brick
908-910-0232
Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013
i wrote you but i quess your to busy to even answer what a way you do your business.
Flag Sat Nov 9, 2013
yes please tell me about them
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
I can help you if you like. I have grown up in Bricktown on the water have been an avid boater since childhood.

You can reach me at 732 682 7679
Hi mike You are in luck. This is the best time to buy a lagoon house. The environment has created a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity. You just need to know what to look for and what to avoid. I will be happy to help you find you GEM. I live on water I know.
Call me 908 334 8252
i would like a 3 bed room 2 bath lagoon house yes with a bockhead for my boat in brick about 400,000 for starts move in i really dont care to do any work myself just go to ac and relax
Do you need a bulkhead for a boat? How much of a draft? I have a beautiful newer home on a canal in Pt.. Pleasant I'd be happy to send you. Reach out to me via Trulia and I'll get it over to you.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Hi Mike. You need to add some details about your criteria.
- Are you looking to own or rent?
- Are you looking for something to rehab or just move right in?
- How many bedrooms?
- What towns are of interest?
- Regular sale? short sale? foreclosure? just anything?
You get the idea. Thanks.

By the way, Realtors on here are working hard to make a good fit for questioners. Make full use of their efforts.
Hi Mike
There are a lot of good houses for sale on the water in Brick. There are obvious problems with many that can be resolved. Most homes need to be raised and that makes people afraid. However, when looking at the price of the house you can add in the price of repairs and lifting to make sure that you are getting a fair price. I believe that when this is all over and the market settles back in to "normal" these houses are going to raise in prices being on the water.

You need to take a look at the new flood maps, assess the damages and talk to an insurance broker to get quotes on flood insurance. If this is a second home you need to discuss that with your insurance agent as well to make sure you have adequate coverage.

I live on the Manasquan River and had damages to dock and deck. It was expensive to replace but I had adequate insurance to cover.

I can help guide you in this process. My husband is also an electrical contractor and he has a network of general contractors, plumbers, and companies that raise houses. We can help you get the quotes you need to do the math to determine if the price is the right price to pay for a house that is in flood areas

Call or email me for more information
Valentina Gabela

908 334 8252
vgabela@dianeturton.com
Are you looking for something that needs work?
How much do you want to spend

Please email me
sfmiranda@exitrealtyaa.com