John Mosher, Renter in Riverside, RI

waiting for VA certificate and working on raising credit score should be close to 600 soon I know this house and would love to make an offer if time

Asked by John Mosher, Riverside, RI Wed Aug 17, 2011

is disabled vateran 100% take home 46K certificate should be in soon working on credit score thanks

Answers

3
Hi John,
Thank you for your service to our country. I am a realtor in the 02915 area, I service all of East Providence, RI and I believe I could help you find your new home. Give me a call, my cell phone: (401) 439-5574 or e-mail me at: mrobert1940@gmail.com.
give me details on the type of home you are looking for....I will let you know what properties that are available that meet your needs.....thanks, Marcel Robert WEICHERT/TIRRELL REALTY
John,
First of all, Thanks for Serving.
I was in the Navy during Nam, and no one said that to us. Thanks.

I sounds like you could make your offer now, a Contingency with a 60 day Loan contingency:
It would be no jeopardy for the Sellers because they could always accept another offer and give you a NOTICE TO PERFORM. And they would have a bird-in-the-hand; you.

Please use a Buyer's Agent and ask them about this angle. Hawaii should be the same as us.

Good luck and may God bless

ps. Stationed at Pearl for two years, I would love to come back; promised my wife. R
Hi John,

In your question, you say you like a home, but there is no link I can see to the home you are interested in seeing. I am licensed Realtor in MA and RI and would be happy to work with you to show you properties in this area once you get yourself prequalified with the VA. We also have a local mortgage broker who does VA loans and has a credit analysis program he can put you in to help raise your credit scores, so if you'd like his information, let me know and I can email that to you. Typically scores need to be a little higher in the 600s for lenders to approve you for a loan, but if you work with a mortgage broker, he/she can help you identify what you'd need to do to help your scores to get yourself pre-qualified.

You can contact me at my information below.
Angela Dolber
Prudential Prime Properties
508-826-8553
angeladolber@gmail.com
http://www.adolber.prudentialprime.net