Home Buying in Vista West>Question Details

janeece38, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

unfortunately my question wasn't specific...sorry! We are looking in the FM Vista West community.

Asked by janeece38, Fort Worth, TX Wed Nov 14, 2012

Answers

6
Kevin Cottrell’s answer
Vista West is a great area for homes in Northwest Austin. I've included another link/resource for your review to find homes in that area.

For quite a bit of information on NW Austin including a list of many communities you can search here as well - http://www.austintexasrealestatetoday.com/communities/northw…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
I was about to recommend you speak with Kevin Cottrell about that area but it looks like he just gave you some advice...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Jan,

When you send the text message below, it will provide you with a link to all of the information that can help you with your decision.

Peace,
doug
I am moving from Ohio and just wanted any information that would possibly get me to purchase a home in this area. The houses are gorgeous.
Janeece (or Jan Eece or Jane Ece or Janee C.E.),

You may see homes currently for sale in Vista West by sending a text message
To: 88 000
Msg: AFC20

Hope this helps!

Peace in your home,

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change Real Estate

cell :: (512) 739-0457
email :: doug@myagentsforchange.com

10% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749
Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).

http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the above information about brokerage services.
Are you looking into buying a home in that area? Please let me know what your real estate needs are and a good contact number and the best time to reach you and I will call. Thanks