Home Buying in New York>Question Details

mybeauty4sk, Home Buyer in New York, NY

two family want to live in the same house together but with separated floors. so what you think the best i can have for such case ?

Asked by mybeauty4sk, New York, NY Mon Sep 2, 2013

Alexander Furst’s answer
If I understand your question, I think your best option would be to purchase a two-family house delivered vacant (without tenants). Each floor would have with it's own kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms. The price and design would depend on the neighborhood and area. Please email me afurst@elliman.com and I can prepare a selection of options that might work.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 2, 2013
that exactly what i need .
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
The question is unclear, what specific information are you looking for...Much will depend on your budget; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore if purchasing with a mortgage visit with any licensed loan officer first; once you determined a budget, shop areas that suit your needs.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 2, 2013
Please call me to discuss. My name is Priyta and I can be reached at 917-499-6500. Thank you and good luck.
where do you want to live? There are townhouses, brownstones etc. Work with a real estate sales agent who can help you sort this out.

Good Luch.
A one family house with two kitchens is illegal so just bear that in mind when it's time for the appraiser to visit and/or the title arrives, you might be disappointed.