Home Buying in Beverly>Question Details

Den, Other/Just Looking in Danvers, MA

trying to send a listing to a relative, but can't find out how to- any help?

Asked by Den, Danvers, MA Sat Feb 8, 2014

Answers

6
Hello, If you have the listing number you can go to http://www.westernmasshomesforsale.com/search/ and put it in the search box and when you click on the listing there is a "send to friend" button. Just click it and enter their email.
Hi There~
Feel free to contacted directly 978-882-4644 & I will assist you. As an alternative, the listing has a print option. When you opt print, you may select either print to file or print to PDF. Once complete you will be able to send as an attachment. Feel free to ring me anytime, Tish
Hi There~
Hi There~
I would recommend realtor.com it may be the easiest way to do it.

if not and you would like to have me do it, just let me know the property and your info and where you would like it sent.
Hi, If you are having trouble doing it through the website, I would recommend copying the wed address and pasting it into an email. Also if you need help doing this.I can send them the details of the home. Just would need the homes address and their email. Hope this helps! You can call or email anytime.

Steve Lynch
Exit realty
508-641-7478
Lynchteam@exitrealtyba.com