Home Buying in Turtle Ridge>Question Details

Khademi.babak, Home Owner in Irvine, CA

trying to sell a house in this area. Any advice on financing?

Asked by Khademi.babak, Irvine, CA Thu Jul 4, 2013

Answers

7

I would be happy to answer any questions you have about selling your home.

Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any questions/concerns.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 4, 2013
Well, my company says we will close on time, and if we don't and it is our fault, we will pay your mortgage for you until it closes. (up to $215 a day)

If you are buying a house somewhere else a delay on the close of your house can cause major problems. A lot of lenders say they will close fast, we guarantee it.

Rich Littlefield
949-297-1207
Tri-emerald
NMLS 287206
Here's the HONEST answer on why your home is not selling & it is only partially due to available financing for buyers.

1. Since you first listed your home interest rates have jumped & this is causing less buyers to be able to qualify for your home as they would have prior to the end of May.

3. The commission you're offering to Realtors who would be wanting to show your home to their buyer clients is Unsatisfactory. It should be a MINIMUM of 2.5%. Bumping that up, alone, will help you sell your home for a better price. Not 2% & No Flat Fee offerings.

4. Your constant price fluctuations show buyer agents that you are not serious to sell &/or you're just difficult to work with & that is verified through the commission being offered. And since your home has not sold in 4mos in this HOT market, there's 1 main answer to that. You're OverPriced for the inferior upgrades of comps & general presentation, leading to #5.

5. The photography is bad, in fact all the pictures were taken from the previous listing when you bought the condo in 2010. Seriously, take new pictures & Hire a professional photographer to present your home better to the market. We all know they're re-used photos due to the "SoCal MLS" watermark.

6. Measure your unit, it's highly frustrating to buyer agents when square footage is "estimated" or "per seller", just have it professionally measured & market it as "taped".

7. Take the Unit # of 118 off of the address in the MLS it's unnecessary & makes it appear inferior to buyers unfamiliar with this neighborhood.

Fix the above items & when you have a properly priced home that is presented correctly & where commission to buyer agents is fair, it will sell.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Good Morning

I have a very strong relationship with many direct lenders that I would be happy to refer to you to answer any questions that you may have regarding financing. Please know that all of my contacts will provide you with this information with no obligation and are available as a resource to you.

I as a licenses loan officer as well as a real estate broker. Please feel free to contact me at your leisure with any questions that you may have.

thanks and good luck

Piere Pirnejad
Broker Dre License #01449754
4010 Barranca Pkwy Suite 120
Irvine, CA 92604
Office (949) 769-6141
Cell (949) 939-0134
Fax (949) 954-8542
Hello Khademi,

Thanks for the inquiry here in Trulia.
All though I'm a Realtor, I have over 10 years as a Banker. There are many, many options for financing for buyers. As long as you've had a job in the same line of business for 2 years, can supply your tax returns, 2months of bank statements, paycheck stubs etc, you have a lot of available Loan programs. Conventional 3%, 5%, 10%, 20% or more as a down payment, there is FHA loans with as little as 3.5% down payment. You could offer sellers financing, etc...All of these just depend on the purchase price of the subject property.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
You can either text/call/email me.

P.S. check out my profile here on Trulia you can see what people are saying about me.

Alex Vargas
ReMax Premier Realty
5299 Alton Parkway
Irvine, Ca 92604

BRE #01332235

(714) 269-8775 Mobile
http://www.AlexSellsSoCal.Com
Alexvargas2009@gmail.com
You will be surprised to hear how much your house worth now? Please call Shahriar Etemad at 949-400-4677 for free estimate. I have many buyers looking for home. There is not enough properties for sale at the time. You can refinance your properties with lower interest rates. I will be more than happy to help you in anyway you like specially with my farsi speaking clients.
Hi Khademi,

Are you trying to find out the market value of your house? I can help you with that. This is a great market for sellers as inventory is low and this gives sellers the advantage of choosing the best offer. I can help you set up a plan and give your house the exposure it needs and market it to sell for top dollar.

I want to help you and I look forward to working with you.

Claudia Hernandez
Realtor®
Century 21 Award
Direct: (949) 466-3106
DRE# 1918216
Email: chernandez@century21award.com
Website: http://www.MyPremierRealEstate.com

Customers First. Award Winning Experiences. Always.