kayleelaren, Home Buyer in 15235

trying to find a real estate agent

Asked by kayleelaren, 15235 Sat Jul 28, 2012

I was trying to find a real estate agent and can't remember her name, but she helped me online a few years ago for my brother in law to find a house. She used to work for LA Weight Loss and also helped me lose lots of weight by sending me to http://www.smartersaver.com that's why I connected to her. But I emailed the people smartersaver.com and they don't know who she was either. Does anyone here know her? I want to thank her for helping me lose 53 lbs so easily and I have a friend who is looking to sell her house that maybe she can help too.
Thank you
Kaylee

Answers

5
I'm glad you tracked her down! It probably made her day, knowing some one cared enough to look her back up!
Thanks for all of your help. She moved out of state, that's why i couldn't find her. I will refer my friend to this site too
Kaylee,

First of all, kudos to you for all the hard work and dedication to lose all that weight. If the agent you are speaking about closed on the property with your brother-in-law then you could possibly find her name that way. The agent's name would stick in our database as the agent that sold that property. Best of luck on that search. I would be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Lisa George
RE/MAX Advanced REALTORS
724-513-1253
lisageorge@remax.net
Do you or your brother have the paperwork from when she sold him a home from before. You should have one of her old cards in there
Congratulations on the big weight loss! I don't know her name, but here's a way to find her, if she worked for a big firm and your memory might be jogged by seeing her name. Google each company's name and zip code, say "RE/MAX, 15235". When the local company's web page comes up, search through the agents. They usually have pictures, too, I you ever had her photo. Good luck!