Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Octavio Fco.…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

trying to buy a home in chicago in some quiet area for living; wish to live in chicago and initiate business there

Asked by Octavio Fco. Salcido Rocha, Chicago, IL Tue May 14, 2013

Octavio Salcido , ofsalcido@gmail.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104775026-8014-S-Francisco-A…

Answers

8
Get Pre Approved
Talk to a Realtor
If you are unfamiliar with the area, rent for 6 months or so and then think about purchasing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 14, 2013
Octavio,
Are you looking for a home on the South West side of Chicago? That is where my office is located. Send me an e-mail if you want to meet with an agent that specializes in that area of Chicago.
Nick Radakovich Home Sales Realty nickrxhc@yahoo.com
email me at jmichaels@remax.net to discuss options
Get a good buyers agent to help you out. I would interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with.
Octavio,

Interview with a couple of Realtor and pick someone you really mesh well with.
Mr. Salcido,

Chicago is a beautiful city with many great neighborhoods. I would love to have the opportunity to work with you in finding your house. Feel free to reach out to me.

Respectfully,

Gus
Hi Octavio, please come to Chicago. Its a great place for many reasons. Chicago is also a HUGE place as well. I assume you mean the city limits. There are too many nice quiet, beautiful areas to count almost. I am not joking.
You need to narrow down what areas you may be interested in moving to. Do you want the North side? South side? Close to the subway, close to downtown?
I am never too busy to speak with you and help you. I think the first step is to narrow down what specific areas you would consider, then go from there. I would also highly recommend you interview several realtors, choose the one you like and deal solely with that person. That is the best way to accomplish your goals.
Hola Octavio , cual es tu plan ? quieres moverte a Chicago ? te puedo ayudar llamame 773-732-3100
http://www.ventadecasasenchicago.com/
Hola, vivo en Chihuahua, Mexico y soy tecnico electronico y en energia solar; quisiera poner un negocio en chicago (estuve ahi en 2005) y aunque fui robado, me parece una buena ciudad para vivir me gustaria un area tranquila y estoy buscando informacion
Flag Tue May 14, 2013