Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Jmburris1959, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

tried to drive by to look at property on westwind rd, 89146 279,900, unable to find, lots of road construction, any idea how to find it

Asked by Jmburris1959, Las Vegas, NV Sat Feb 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095051197--Westwind-Rd-Las-V…

Answers

8
since just moved here wanted to drive by in the daytime to see area, no sense in having a realtor show you a property if you have nothing but trouble trying to find area, my nephew sells real estate in another state says always drive by the area in daylight see if you have any interest and your comfort level with neighborhood, return at dusk only if you have interest, you must feel safe in area before even bothering with a house, you can love a house and hate the neighborhood
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 10, 2013
Understandable , however you are spinning your wheels driving around looking at homes that are no longer available . Hiring a Realtor can assure you that you are seeing property that is currently available . A Realtor can put together a list of available properties and give you maps if you feel better driving around on your own . You should go to the grocery store in that area too to see who the people are in that neighborhood . Also , properties go so fast in Vegas that if you aren't ready to buy , they are gone . So unless you have a lot of time on your hands you should hire a professional . I'm always curious why consumers do this . That's what Realtors do . Please ask someone for help . Get qualified and work with. realtor to see available homes . Most of the homes on these types of sites are already sold . Consumers come to these sites because they pay alot for advertising . But the inventory is not updated . Goodluck to you
Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013

this property is sold already more than 2 month!?
Some listings for unknown reason, you can still see on some websites.
Well, if you want I can assist you in finding you the right home for you and I
can input in our MLS system all your criterias to search for only available homes
and would be glad to show them to you.
That way you're saving time by driving around and not to get any negative surprises
by looking some homes, like this one, is sold and somebody lives there...etc.
Just provide me your email address and I'll send those listings to you.

Warmest regards,

Here is my info;

DENNY HEBIBOVICH - REALTOR
REALTY ONE GROUP, INC.
CELL: 702-241-6110
EMAIL: Denny@PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://awp208099.las.mlxchange.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Why don't you hire a Realtor to take you to the homes . It is dangerous for people to give directions to their sellers homes having not known who someone inquiring on a website might be .
You can't get into the homes anyway so why not hire a professional to put together a list and take you out?
That would be the best thing to do .
You can also ask that Realtor about the neighborhood . But just driving buy and looking in windows or peeking around is dangerous for both you and the seller .
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
new to area, just moved here was trying to locate area to see if i was even interestd in notifying realter, which was pretty much impossible with road construction
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013
I suggest Sunday afternoon for looking at houses without committing to anyone. Agents hold Open Houses in an area you might be interested in. Why go look for one house when you can see 10 or more, and learn the neighborhood from experienced pros who can give you insight on the good and the bad.

David Cooper property manager and Foreclosure Investor
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org 702.499.7037
The area you are looking for is betweem Lindell and Jones, Access thru Oakey. I am vewry familiar with this area. There are a number of custom built homes on larger lots. Many of the homes were built around 1980's. Older but generally well built. I would be happy to answer further questions.
From Blue Diamond and Decatur go north on Decatur west on Wigwam and south on Westwind to 8640. There are also listings on Westwind in North Las Vegas
Diggity is right, Jmburris - ESPECIALLY if you are new to Las Vegas! Interview a couple of agents, ask someone you work with for a referral, but, using a good agent will save you time, money, and a whole lot of frustration....remember, as a buyer YOU aren't even paying their commission!!! It doesn't get any better than that....best of luck to you.....KL....

Karen Lotter
Urban Nest Realty
karenlotter@cox.net
3391 WESTWIND Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
$285,000Last Sold Price
4
Beds
2.75
Baths 3,255 Sq. Ft.
$88 / Sq. Ft.
Built: 1978 Lot Size: 0.50 Acres SOLD On: Nov 26, 2012

David Cooper Foreclosure Investmenyts
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org