Home Buying in Raleigh>Question Details

Dhfoxboro, Home Buyer in Decatur, GA

townhomes for sale surrounding Raleigh, NC

Asked by Dhfoxboro, Decatur, GA Sun Feb 2, 2014

Answers

6
I know of some nice town homes.

Just give me a call and I will be happy to help.

Jim
919.448.6111
Raleigh and the surrounding areas are "Townhome Central" with tons of options in pretty much every price range.

Being in the process of moving out of a Townhome and into a single family home, here are some things that you might want to consider...

Soundproofing: how well are the units soundproofed and what are the neighbors like? It's been my experience that builders build town homes with economy in mind more so than quiet.

Parking: do you have assigned parking and if so, how many spaces and where will your guests park?

Patio and outside entertaining areas: will your unit have a nice patio big enough to entertain in?

Pools and other ammentities: will you really use them? My community has them, but they turned out to be pretty useless with the restrictions that the association put into place. The results were that we never used the barbeque area or the pool. (Note: many Townhome complexes forbid you from barbecuing on your own patio!)

Last consideration when thinking about buying a Townhome, avoid newer complexes with lots of land available for development. The reason that I say this is because the unit that has that new car smell may be competing against brand new units when you go to sell and people like to buy new!

Anyway, good luck! Whatever you decide, feel free to reach out to me if you have any financing questions. I've got 27 years experience in real estate and mortgage banking and would live to help you get into your new home!

Bob Mitchell
There are lots of townhome communities in Raleigh and the surrounding areas. I would be delighted to assist you in your search for a new home. Please give me a call at (919)741-0410 or send me an email at pandora@smithpearsonrealty.com so I can get some more specific information on what you are looking for. Have a great day!
Larry is right.... there are many communities around the Triangle with townhomes. To help you more, it would help to know what price range you are in as well as what amenities you are looking for, both in the home itself and the community. Some of these communities offer no more than exterior maintenance while others offer pools, tennis etc., plus a couple even offer golf and athletic clubs. Please feel free to contact me through here for any possible assistance I can offer you and also feel free to visit my website listed below. It offers a home search engine similar to here on Trulia other than it is connected directly to the MLS so that you should only get active listings.

Good luck with any potential move. My last move back in '93 was from Marietta to here. This is a great place to live! Ernie
Hi There,

There are plenty of townhome communities in Raleigh and the surrounding areas, with varying degrees of amenities. What are you looking for? Give me a call at 919-964-0732 or send an email at caren@carenfried.com and I can help you navigate through the options.
Not exactly certain what you're asking. There are numerous townhomes for sale in and around Raleigh. If you'd like to contact me through my profile here on Trulia, and tell me a little bit more about what it is you're looking for, I'd be happy to send you some active listings to give you an idea of the market here. Or visit my ebsite link below and you can create your own search and check out the market here.
There are so many good ones. $150,000 - 250,000 is an idea of the range. Does that work in your budget? Let me know how I can help.
919-886-7695. Best to you!
Flag Sun Feb 2, 2014