Jake, Home Buyer in South Palm Beach, FL

townhomes for sale in so palm beach,fl

Asked by Jake, South Palm Beach, FL Wed Nov 30, 2011

Answers

5
I have a gorgeous cono for sale 2/2 no age restrictions good credit big down payment or cash on the oceanwill sacrifice for serious buyer that is ready wuilling and able to wait until the end of november to move call 561-536-6488. your call will be returned or cell 914-450-7054
Liveon the Ocean on the Ocean side view and more comletely updatedU home kitchen baths and flooring.Bif assesments paid. 2/2 well kept building and apt. s.s. applieances gorgeous and wil move by november forbest price near $200000. Make the offer and get a good buy. Was once on the narket and taken off because building was totally renovated.Serious cash buyer or one wil good downpayment and credit QUALIFIES 914=450-7054
Jake,

You will find very few town homes in South Palm Beach but opportunities do arise. As of this morning there is one listing in Sausalito that is a 2/2.5 with a two car garage listed at $380,000. It is a traditional sale that has been on the market for over 500 days with no price reduction so not sure how motivated the seller truly is.

You will have many more options in the condo market but South Palm Beach proper is a very limited area so you may open up your search to Palm Beach, Manalapan and even down into Ocean Ridge. I work almost entirely as a buyers agent throughout Palm Beach County and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi Jake,

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to help you find something.

Hi Dev,

There are several lovely townhouse communities in Boynton Beach. Some communities are gated and some are not.

1) do you qualify for a community that has a 55+ age restriction
2) do you have any pets? If so how many and what type of pets do you have.
3) What is your budget for rent each month

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
Perhaps your question was cut off--if looking to purchase consider working with an agent of your own...