Home Buying in Dania Beach>Question Details

Mara Gonsales, Home Buyer in Highland Garden, Hol...

this is so crazy. why is not a pictures of the propertyf just picture from the sky there?

Asked by Mara Gonsales, Highland Garden, Hollywood, FL Thu Jan 27, 2011

Answers

6
More than likely the agent did not bring their camera

Susan Penn, PA
EWM Realtor
2000 Main Street
Weston, Fl 33326
954-557-5993
penn.s@ewm.com
JUST total laziness on part of the listing agent! The MLS can take up to 16 pictures. You have to figure if they can't even take 1 picture... what will happen in the transaction! LOL
perhaps you were forwarded a Fannie Mae foreclosure? A lot of these reo's don't have pictures because there were no previous listings in the mlx systems, and there are too many reo's for the listing agents, who are getting discounted commission. Therefore, sometimes they don't bother going out and taking photos.

There are so many investors and primary home owners looking for these foreclosures, and most people know the areas/buildings, so they go see the units first hand, themselves. If you let me know the address/name of complex, unit no., I can search and preview for you, and take pictures, if needed, if you're not from this area. However, these go quickly; you have to move fast, and most times, the selling price is higher than the listed price due to stiff competition.l

I live just south of Dania Beach and I'm very familiar with this area. Let me know if I can be of further service.

Catherine Kim Owens PA
954-536-0648
cjkowens@aol.com
Do you have a direct link? Difficult to render an opinion unless can see what you are asking ?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Of course I can not see the listing you are referring to, however it appears that maybe the listing agent is promoting living in the south in the winter.

Florida is the only state in the union that has not had snow fall this year!

I have been known to post lovely photos of the beach, golf courses and yes, the sky thru beautiful green trees in the winter time.

Just a reminder to our friends to the north, that are digging out their cars, that there is a Great place to live and play in the winter!

Debbie Albert, PA
Keller Williams of the Treasure Coast
Web Reference: http://www.ronanddebbie.net
Since no link is visible and no address given you may wish to ask your question again, or contact any local realty office, they all have access to the same information.