Home Buying in Greensboro>Question Details

zakiyajordan…, Home Buyer in Greensboro, NC

this is first home do u think greensboro is a good place for a time buyer

Asked by zakiyajordan79, Greensboro, NC Fri Dec 21, 2012

Answers

7
Absolutely! Greensboro is a prime location within NC that is 2 hours from the mountains, 3 hours from the beach. Greensboro offers lots of activities and weekly events as well as one of the oldest Golf Tournaments on the PGA tour. There are many fine restaurants and pubs, friendly people, and a Natural Science Center with neat animals!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Greensboro is a great place to call home, but if you're not restricted by job location you might also want to consider the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill). Not far from Greensboro, the area consistently ranks as one of the Best Places to Live. Home to three of the Nations top research universities they add to the areas quality of life; educational, cultural and sporting. If you'd like to learn more about the area please feel free to contact me.
Absolutely! I have lived her for 40 years. I have also lived outside of the US, but always come "home" to Greensboro. Big city feel, with great schools, excllent health care, wonderful colleges, and friendly people!!!!!

As well there are some gret incentives on loans now for first time buyers! And there are some absolutely wonderful homes availabe now, at very good prices, and the lowest interest rates we have seen!!

Please give me a call and I will be more than glad to show you around town and find you the perfect first home!!

Arnold Rogers
336-698-5166
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
I love Greensboro! As a Accredited Buyer Represntative with years of successful real estate experience, during the initial consultation, I would determine if homeownership is a best option for my clients. Please let me know if you are searching for a real estate professional with a heart of a teacher and not of a salesman.

Ramilya
Absolutely! I've lived here for 31 years and have visited other areas but always come back here to Greensboro, NC!

I specialize in working with First Time Home Buyers and I would love to chat with you!

Give me a call at your convenience.

Josh Miller
RE/MAX of Greensboro
336.215.8019

Greensboro is a great place for any buyer and there are great homes available for the first time buyer right now. I'd love to help you find one. I'm an agent familiar with the area who has specialized in working with buyers (rather than sellers) for the past few years during the downturn in the housing market. Give me a call sometime, I'd love to talk to you more about the information you need to know up front as a first time buyer. If you haven't been set up with access to available listings through a direct MLS feed of what is currently on the market, I can set you up with that as well. 336-937-0012 or rgunter@rpmtriad.com
Greensboro and Winston-Salem are both good areas to live in regardless of whether you're a first time buyer or a retiree.

What you will want to do is find yourself a good experienced buyer broker who enjoys working with first time buyers like yourself. I've attached a link below on how to do this.