Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

y6422, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

this home price 70000? if like this ,i buy

Asked by y6422, Atlanta, GA Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

3
Good morning,

Congratulations on finding a home of your interest. Do you mind me asking what county the home is in? Also, do you know if the seller had an appraisal done on the property? If not, I highly recommend you do an appraisal before buying the home so you can know the true property value. So many individuals make the mistake of finding out the value later, when their taxes are to high. If you aren't familiar with an appraisal, an appraisal can help you make the best offer and possibly save money as well as lower your mortgage payments if you believe they have increased.

If you would like more information on an appraisal, or would like to speak with someone directly, give us a call at (404) 955-9997.

Congratulations.
What home are you referring to?

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA/NJ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
What home are you reviewing for 70k? Let me do some research for you to determine if it is an option for you. Please cal me at 404-358-4123 to discuss.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013