Home Buying in Hyannis>Question Details

Carola, Home Buyer in Hyannis, MA

this home on 26 floodtide...another realtor has it listed for 309,000? is the 149,000 a mistake?

Asked by Carola, Hyannis, MA Thu Jun 21, 2012

been looking at floodtide...what is it listed for?

Answers

4
Sounds sketchy to me! Is the broker for this agency a Realtor(R)? If so, sure sounds like a potential ethics violation...
This is true Carola, this particular agency does this quite often. This is frustrating to me as an agent because it is misleading in my opinion. I would be happy to further explain what is going on over the phone. Thanks!

Vicky Whittier
Bean Group
Serving Cape Cod
c 774.238.2746
Hi Carola,

This house is is currently listed at 309,900 and has had various price changes in price. During one of these changes I assume the listing agent or office assistant made a mistake when entering the new numbers (it happens now and then) but was corrected a few days later. info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
the real price is 309900. The listing broker reduces it to generate activity then puts it back to the real asking price