Kathy, Home Buyer in Jensen Beach, FL

thinking of retiring in Jensen Beach - what kind of area is it

Asked by Kathy, Jensen Beach, FL Wed Aug 15, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Kathy ... It's a Paradise ! A great place to call Home ! I have been coming here since the 1960's ( of course I was just a baby back then ) and after traveling/working worldwide I permanently moved back here 10+ years ago. I will be very happy to help you. Have a GREAT day …
I love living in Jensen Beach. I have lived here for almost four years after living in Port St.Lucie for 14 . What a difference a few miles makes. We are close to our church, which we love, shoping, the beach and people are super friendly. We have several really good resturants and every thursday night our town has a family night called Jamim Jensen. Jamin Jensen is held in the center of our town. Live music ,vendors ,art galleries food you name it,something fun for everyone and its free . Jensen beach in Martin county also has great schools.
Kathy,

So much depends on your lifestyle. Jensen Beach is just one on a few towns in Martin County and certainly worth exploring. Smaller town with a neat little downtown area with east beach access on Hutchinson Island. You may also consider Stuart and Hobe Sound.

If you want to be closer to the action with better beach access you might also consider the Jupiter/Tequesta/Juno Beach area in northern Palm Beach County. Again so much depends on your lifestyle but in any case a clear description of what your goals are is the best place to start. I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Jensen beach is a very nice area. You can buy a single family home or you can have a nice condo on the beach or close to the beach. We have some very nice gated community around with a pool club house golf course etc. or some very nice townhome. You can choose the style you like.
If you have any other question you can contact me any time.

Ernesztina
772-323-8995
Great beaches, shopping, schools, restaurants, golf courses...great everything really