Home Buying in Apollo Beach>Question Details

Larry Luv, Other/Just Looking in Apollo Beach, FL

thinking of buying in either SUNSET bay or MIRA bay any info 2 help me choose would B appreciated(PRO/CON).

Asked by Larry Luv, Apollo Beach, FL Fri Jul 17, 2009

Also, is it possible 2 get a reasonable short term rental in area (Jan -April) ?

Answers

4
Hi Larry -

Both places are nice communities and have different offerings to appeal to the resident. Mirabay does enforce a minimum 7 month rental policy on the homeowners. So renting for less than 7 months can be a problem for you in Mirabay.

There are plenty of rentals in the area and I would be happy to provide you any further information you may need. The rental market changes rapidly and as you get closer to deciding you may want a current rental report.

Hope this information helped you -
Respectfully,
Margaret
Hi Larry,
Sunset Bay AND Mira Bay are both beautful areas in which to live... and play! If you like being near the water, this is the place to be. They are located in Apollo Beach, which is an easy commute to Tampa, St Petersburg or Sarasota, simply by hopping on interstate I-75 within minutes. To search for properties in this area (Rentals or Sales) simply visit my website (which is updated every 15 minutes with MLS info) at http://www.ApolloBeach4u.com ) Let me know how I can assist you!
Your Realtor,
Lynn Seevers, GRI
Keller Williams Realty - SouthShore
6411 US Hwy 41 N
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
813.699.1718
Larry,

Mirabay is an unique community build by Newland who also built Disney's Celebration. It is a resort style, Key West community with lagoon, fishing y pro shop, amazing fitness center, spa etc. compared to Sunset Bay.
There are 13 rental properties in Mirabay compared to 1 in Sunset Bay.

If you like boating, both places can accommodate your boat. Actually, in Mirabay, if you have a property on the water, there is a lift which transfer the vessel from fresh water to salt water. There are also marinas at the end of Apollo Beach Blvd., if you choose Sunset Bay.

Here is a link to view the rental properties for both areas.
REN - Email View

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. There are some other locations in Apollo Beach that I would recommend if you are interested in expanding your search.

By the way, I have been a resident of Southshore for 16 years.

Hope this helps.
Phil
Phil@PhilFowler.com
813-401-8078
Phil@PhilFowler.com
Web Reference: http://www.PhilFowler.com
Larry,
Contact a Realtor who specializes in Rentals. I think January to April close to the beach, you could definitely get a rental, but the price needs to be right. Wish I could help you. I am much further North in Punta Gorda.

Genny
pgrealty@hotmail.com
http://www.puntagordarealty.com