Laura, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

thinking of buying a new construction maronda home in Poinciana, is anyone having troubles in that area?

Asked by Laura, Orlando, FL Sat Jul 27, 2013

Answers

6
New Construction in Poinciana! Wow, can't think of better proof that the recession is long over and our economy is in full recovery. Never buy directly from the builder because you will leave money on the table for them. Take your own agent and get a rebate.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 28, 2013
New Construction in Downtown. $399,900.00

Contact me 407.494.1891 For a Showing

http://youtu.be/D-dE6WweOJc
Hi Laura,

It is always best that you have your own representation. However I would also suggest researching Maronda as a builder. Before you buy a home you want to know who you are hiring. Same as with an agent. Feel free to look at my profile and endorsements to see if you would like to work with me. I have several tools that can assist you in the buying process. I look forward to earning your business.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
Jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
Hi Laura, it is always advisable to take your own real estate agent with you when negotiating with a builder on a new construction. If you need help don't hesitate to call me and I will gladly help you. I have been involved in building and selling real estate for over 30 years. My cell phone is 321.228.2606
I stand ready to help you and really appreciate your business. Juan Diaz, Florida Realty Investments.
Hi Laura:

Just type in Maronda homes Complaints and read the reviews, I would do more research on them.

Also when buying a brand new home it is always better to work with a Realtor as your representative. Builder's reps are usually their employees and work for the builder. When you are working with the builder directly you are generally not being properly represented.
I have worked with virtually all the builders and would be happy to help you through the process.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hi Laura,

Decent area, decent builder. If I can help you, please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com.

Carl Head