diosama50, Home Buyer in Torrance, CA

theren is a posibility of swap with some one a movil home in las v egas i need to move torrance area

Asked by diosama50, Torrance, CA Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

3
Michael Magaw’s answer
A swap would be unlikely. What are the chances that a mobile homeowner in Torrance wants to move to Vegas at the same time that you want to move to Torrance. Then you would have to figure out the difference in values and deal with that.
I agree with Dennis, just sell yours and buy one in Torrance.
I believe you want to do a straight exchange, your mobile home in Las Vegas for one in Torrance. I am sorry to say it is probably very unlikely that you will be able to accomplish that. Finding someone with a home you would be interested in who will also be interested in yours in a pretty hard thing to do. Investigate agents who sell mobile homes in your area and ask them about the process for selling your home. The managers of your park will also know agents who do that kind of thing. Once your home is sold in Las Vegas you can come to Torrance and check out your options here. Good Luck!
Since a mobile home is looked at as private property, as opposed to real estate, you can swap it, sell it, give it away, or trade it much as you would a car.