Home Buying in Crown Point>Question Details

Benjm5@hotma…, Home Buyer in Hobart, IN

there was a house 4 sale through real est8 now it sits empty and i am interested what can i do to purchase

Asked by Benjm5@hotmail.com, Hobart, IN Thu Jun 12, 2008

this house was for sale then it was not now it sits empty and i am looking for a house and i really like it

Answers

5
You can contact an agent to search the property for you. If you have the time you can search the property at the court house and find the owner. The owner may be an individual or a bank who had a lien on the house. Once you find an owner check to see if they are on the National Do Not Call List. If they are not call them, if they are send them a letter. Or call a local real estate agent and have them do the work for you.
HI,
I can see that you are shopping for a home for some time now. Had any luck ?
Jessica
with an address, i can try to find that info for you.
-Mark
Web Reference: http://www.tritowngroup.com
I would be happy to gather some info on this home (or any other)for you. If you have an address for this property I will see what I can find. Give me a call or e-mail and we can go from there. Have a nice day!
Contact a local realtor to find the seller for you. If the home is not listed, the listing may have expired or they withdrew it from the market. A good local realtor can find out who owns the home and see if they still want to sell.
Otherwise you can go to the register of deeds site for your county and if the county's website is up to date enough you should be able to pull up the owner's name and address by looking up the homes address. I did not see a website for Lake County. The one attached is a public records search engine for that area.

Hope this helps