Home Buying in Dekalb>Question Details

pegster66, Home Buyer in Dekalb, IL

there was a Sheriff Sale property that I didn't bid on but now am interested. I think the bank just bought it back. Any way I have a chance at this?

Asked by pegster66, Dekalb, IL Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

4
If the bank bought it back, which oftentimes is the case, then it will be eventually listed as an REO/Foreclosure. It doesn't generally get relisted immediately, though, so you'll have to keep an eye out, or a Realtor can do it for you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 25, 2015
I can help you find out if the bank bought it back or if someone else bought it. It is possible that you can still purchase this property. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more information about this property.
Hi Pegster,

I specialize in working with buyers. Please visit my website: http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com - to learn about the great incentives I offer to home buyers that puts some money back in your pocket after closing.

If you'd like, email me the address of the property you are interested in, and I can get some information for you. After the banks buy these properties back, generally it takes some time for them to actually "hit" the market and be available for sale. I'd be happy to get all the information I can, keep an eye out for it, and also explain the process of buying a foreclosure in detail.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Terry Farnsworth

Licensed Broker - Prospect Equities Premier

http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com

terryfarnsworth@prospectequities.com

Direct/cell: (630) 747-3426
Yes, it will eventually hit the market as an REO/foreclosure. It is quite common for banks to end up buying back properties at sheriff sale because no other bidder is willing to pay what they're asking. Keep an eye out for it; it could be days, weeks, months or longer! Best of luck to you!