Home Buying in Windermere>Question Details

Misa33, Home Buyer in Oakdale, CA

the listing is inactive,but the scheduled auction date is 9/12/2011? how do u know if sold?

Asked by Misa33, Oakdale, CA Tue Sep 13, 2011

Answers

4
Alan Martin’s answer
Hi
I live in Windermere and can help you with homes here. call , text or e mail with your requirement and I will be happy to help find the results in the public record 407 832 4888 alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
Misa,
If you need help with Windermere homes I would be happy to assist you. It is an area I am very familiar with and work in regularly. There are some good deals for homes here, particularly iff you are looking at some of the higher end homes. Windermere can fall in the $175k - $8M and some of the higher end homes offer the best bargains as there are fewer people purchasing. There are some great deasl at all levels and in most neighborhoods.

Drop me a line if you would like to see homes that are available

Ken Anderson
ApexOne Realty, inc
321-246-3190
Ken@ken4u.com
For a while, the house is in LIMBO:
Even if you know what is happening, you can't do anything about it:

The OODS are that it did not sell at the Auction;
That signifies that the house is now the Property of the NEW OWNER, either a Bidder or the Bank.

If someone did buy it, you will not have access to it.
If the Bank now owns it, it will be LISTED on your MLS in 2-6 weeks and you will have the opportunity to make an offer on it.

Good luck and may God bless
I live in Sandoval. Are you working with a buyer agent? If not, I would be happy to discuss this with you. Its how I earn my living as a Realtor.

http://www.kevincloutier.com
kevin@kevincloutier.com

Cheers

Kevin