Jeffrey Cavi…, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

the house on 6 Kimball ter., Why only 1 picture. If I am selling a house, I would what as many pictures as possible for people to see.

Asked by Jeffrey Cavigliano, Yonkers, NY Sun Nov 11, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/10248419-6-Kimball-Ter-Yonker…

Answers

9
Jeffrey I totally feel the same way. As an agent, I have to search the internet via our professional sight, and pictures assist me in what homes to show my clients. Unfortunately, in these situations, the only way to see more is by making an appointment (or taking Bob up on his offer :))
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 12, 2012
You should consider taking a tour of the home...

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
(631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
People who are selling homes may offer buyers many photos to interest them in the property or may offer few photos to entice them into visiting the property in person. It all depends on the goal of the seller. If a buyer is truly interested they will schedule an appointment to inspect a property no matter how many photos are displayed. Different marketing techniques result in different goals. If you are interested in the advantages or disadvantages of these different techniques...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

917.855.0277
Rey@askrey.net
If your interest in the property is high, rather than relying on pictures why nor simply schedule a showing and see all firsthand. There are reasons some listings have limited photos, some due to sellers privacy concerns, some property may not show well, some may need extensive work, etc.
Hi Jeffrey, I totally agree with you. When I work with sellers I stress to them that we get one first impression and we need to do it right from the beginnning. There may be circumstances to where the home needs a lot of work or is simply a mess so pictures wouldn't do it justice. another scenario I've seen is that the agent has very limited access to the home due to a tenant or some other reason.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
william Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
When this house was built, I lived across the street at 11 Kimball Terrace. I believe that it is the same owner since then. I have access to recent photos of the home (2011), and I would gladly send them to you if you would contact me.

Bob Granata 914 668-9514
Hi Jeffery,

The reason there is only 1 picture is because this house does not show or photograph very well as it is very cluttered.So it is in fact not a case of a lazy realtor. It is however situated on one of the nicest blocks in the area. Let me know if you have any other questions on houses in the area.

Tony Murphy

Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence
Office: 914-328-8400 ext 329
Fax: 914-328-7902

Website: http://www.TonyMurphyHomes.com
You got it Jeffrey. I get really annoyed when I see lazy agents who post 1 or 2 photos as they are doing a disservice to the sellers they represent. One of the reasons people need to research the agent they do business with - look at their past listings and make sure they have quality photos as that is what buyers want to see.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Yes Jeffery I would agree with you. The more pictures there are the more a potential buyer can see.
Sometimes there are reasons why an agent doesn't put more pictures onto a listing. It could be that photos will not display it in good light.