Home Buying in 95823>Question Details

barquetrecor…, Renter in Sacramento, CA

the house im renting was in forclosure, the landlord said they we're doing modification has it went through 3945 samos way 95823

Asked by barquetrecords, Sacramento, CA Sun Oct 28, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Keisha Mathews’ answer
Hello, no one on this thread would have that information. Only the homeowener/borrower on the loan.

You can ask your landlord, the homeowner/borrower to allow you to see the documentation that proves it has been modified. There's really not much else you can do.

Hope that helps.

Keisha Mathews
CDPE, HAFA, HRC Certified
Century 21 Landmark Network
Lic# 01439130
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer