Home Buying in Stephenson>Question Details

Meg, Home Buyer in Stephenson, VA

the house i want to buy is gutted and has no appliances will i be able to get a loan for the property and the

Asked by Meg, Stephenson, VA Wed Jul 29, 2009


Help the community by answering this question:


Janice Copeland’s answer
Hi Meg,

I know that there are loans specifically for buyers who are purchasing a home or property in dire need of extensive repairs. If you contact me, I will be happy to give you the name and number of someone in Winchester who specializes in just this type of loan. I list Wells Fargo foreclosures and have personally dealt with this situation and would welcome the opportunity to help you, that is if you don't already have an agent. If you have an agent, she/he should be able to help you get in touch with the lenders who are doing these types of loans, because they are out there. Best of luck to you.

Janice Copeland, REALTOR
(540) 931-5050
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 29, 2009
Your abiity to get a loan depends on your credit history, your debt, and your ability to repay the loan. When you are talking to a lender, be sure to ask about construction loans such as the FHA 203K that will help finance repairs and restoration.

Good luck.

Mary Margaret Gates
Web Reference: http://www.mmgates.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 29, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer