Home Buying in Ballston Spa>Question Details

do Deveneau, Home Owner in Ballston Spa, NY

the house i am wanting to purchase was on the market when we looked since then the house (25 Dublin Dr, Ballston Spa, NY 12020) and now you have

Asked by do Deveneau, Ballston Spa, NY Sat Dec 31, 2011

control of this property and i want to purchase this house what do i do next I would even rent with intent to purchase

Answers

3
Deveneau,
The property is currently off the market, but had been on for $189,900 and needed 3rd party approval for a sale which usually indicates a short sale. Feel free to contact me if you have additional interest and I will see what else I can find out for you and see if we can still view the home. Have a Great New Year.

Jason Bustelos; LREB
New York Realtor Group, LLC
518-330-2230

jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com
Web Reference: http://www.nyhomes4sale.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011
What happened is not clear to me either. If there is another owner now, you may want to contact them and see if they want to work with you. If there is a for sale sign or if you can determine that it is for sale, then contact the agent handling it.
Not sure as to who you are referring as having "control of this property", keep in mind that various sources feed information into online sites; therefore if the property is of interest to you, work with an agent of your own, he/she will be your best guide.