aholder6551, Home Buyer in Mechanicsville, VA

the house at 9309 Guenevere pl has polybutylene pipes throughout and there is water damage under the house. Shouldn't they have to pay to fix it?

Asked by aholder6551, Mechanicsville, VA Thu Jun 27, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


The seller can elect not to make repairs. In your purchase agreement there should be a Property Inspection clause that deals with negotiating repairs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer