Murf68@aol.c…, Home Buyer in 06880

the house at 10 Danbury has been on for months...but no showings permitted. How can it stay?

Asked by Murf68@aol.com, 06880 Tue Sep 1, 2009

"listed"?

Answers

2
As a general statement, the ease of showing often reflects the motivation of the seller. The fact that it was appointment only, then withdrawn means that for whatever reason, that seller is not so motivated to get buyers inside. Maybe they are going to get a renter in. Maybe they are going to do some work on the house, or maybe they want to ride out the holiday season and put it back on in early 2010. This time of year, the houses that are still on the market are those with motivated sellers, ones who will put up with showings during the busy holiday season because they don't want to miss that one special buyer.
interesting ... the showing instructions on the CMLS are to call listing agent for appointment - the house has now been withdrawn from the market. If I can help answer any other questions for you please give me a call ... 203 341-0100