Home Buying in Hemet>Question Details

jpp4us, Other/Just Looking in Hemet, CA

the best area of hemet ?

Asked by jpp4us, Hemet, CA Tue Apr 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107539159-843-Roxanne-Dr-Hem…

Answers

5
That is a question that can only be answered " It Depends". Since people opinions vary greatly many will have a different idea. You also have to ask what you are looking for. What is important to you. An area with high ranking schools may be close to dairy farms. Some people mind them, some people don't. Some people may not have kids so they do not care about the schools, but they are looking for a home with a great view or maybe some land. In order to answer your questions your priorities need to be known. Based on that we can narrow your search based on our knowledge of the area and statistics which are available.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 16, 2013
Most people like living on in the suburbs in Hemet. That is where you will find your higher priced homes.
You've already received some good answers about neighborhoods, but I'd like to add just a little.

First of all, no city is completely 100% safe and you always have to be on your guard.

But don't just take it from me, Ray the Realtor. I spent several years as a Deputy Sheriff in Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, & Rancho Cucamonga & then more as a Police Officer in Pomona. When it comes to gangs and crime, I've seen it all. When I take buyers out to show homes, the things I look for that many don't notice are the telltale signs of crime. Many times, when buying a home, the excitement can block your view of things that I notice right away. And I use my particular set of skills, education, expertise and experience to help my clients find the right place to live.

Take a drive around at different times of the day and night and on weekends, especially Friday and Saturday nights. Go to the police station and ask to speak with the officer that handles that beat during swing shift. He or she can give you far more insight than anyone else here.

Also, take a look at the following website for more detailed info on crime in this and any other area you may be interested in:

https://www.crimereports.com/

Ray Wright
Realtor - PSC - SSIC
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
Roxanne dr is in a decent area. But without knowing what your looking for its kinda hard to tell you what the best area is for you. We do have enough track homes to find you a house in a great area that can suit you.
I concur with Grant Brubaker below! Good answer Grant!
Lynn