Home Buying in Hornersville>Question Details

robin.macart…, Home Buyer in Hornersville, MO

the address is 19795 county road 722, hornersville,mo 63855, the house is vacant, is it listed with reality, in estate?

Asked by robin.macarthur, Hornersville, MO Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

1
This home’s listing agent can tell you more about this place that I can (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). You can email the agent from listing page using the orange “Contact Agent” button to the right of the home photos.

Or, you can look for other local agents on Trulia here: http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali
Robin this was my home, it is now in foreclosure I couldn't find a buyer . Offered to sell it at payoff on the mortgage but still nothing. Was a beautiful place and with a little work it will be again.
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014