Home Buying in Barnegat>Question Details

Peg, Other/Just Looking in Edison, NJ

tell me about the " mysterious " Horizons " adult community......there is a LOT of hush hush regarding this place......tell me up

Asked by Peg, Edison, NJ Fri Dec 25, 2009

front why I should or should NOT buy there ???

Answers

2
There were some problems at Horizons back in 2008. The builder had not completed much of the site work they said they would. Barnegat Township was able to use the bond monies posted by the builder (Kara Homes) and the work has been completed.

I'm confused by the use of "mysterious"!

I know several residents of Horizons. Give me a call or email me if you'd like to discuss with them why they love living there and what any down sides might be.

The link below will give you an idea of what homes are currently for sale in Horizons at Barnegat.

https://jerseyshoremls.net/njs/maildoc/sd_AAAa002wM200912260…

There are many other 55+ communities in Barnegat, Manahawkin and Little Egg Harbor. Are you familiar with those?

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty - Atlantic Shore
609-384-6121
Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009
Hello Peg- I am sure you have gotten my other email so I won't go into detail.
My office is in Barnegat and I have some agents who live in both of the areas you are asking about.
Today 12-26 I am in the office. If you wish to call today or durning the week - please do.
Marc

732-778-9933 my cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009