Joe, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

tanglewood in Bradenton

Asked by Joe, Bradenton, FL Mon Mar 4, 2013

I am seeking a quiet neighborhood. Tanglewood in Bradenton appears to be a lovely preserve neighborhood. It is adjacent to G T Bray Park. Do the residents of tanglewood find the activity in the park objectionable? The foot traffic and the sound from the park activities? Also The Fire Station and the hospital is just down the Street. Do the sirens disturb the quietness of Tanglewood?

Answers

3
I lived off of 59th st w for 5 years and yes noise can be an issue time to time when they have baseball games etc. You do hear the fire dept time to time but I don't believe its a very busy fire station so you may hear them like once a day. Once Blake Medical Center became a trauma center you can now hear the medicvac often but its not as offen I don't live in the area no more so I cant tell you how its is today but when I lived in the area it was mostly clam.
Hi Joe, I too am looking into Tanglewood! Did you ever buy and do you love it!

Thanks!
Hello Joe,
Tanglewood is a very nice neighborhood. The field that is closest to 59th St Street in GT Bray is a T-ball field, if they are having games you might hear everyone yelling and appluading a home run...lol! Buit I wouldn't call it objectionable. Baseball season is only in the Spring for that field or any of the other baseball fields. Football is on the other side...But it would also matter where in Tanglewood you are living. I live not far from there and sometime s I can even hear the bing of a baseball bat hitting the ball on quiet clear night...
The sirens would be something else, as the station is right there...again depending on how far in your in Tanglewood would make a difference. If you are in the first street as you come in you might hear more often. But just like anything else once you are there for a while you hear it less and less, as you get used to it...you can't change the location of the station.
Debbie Capobianco
Michael Saunders &v Co
941-704-2394