Home Buying in Dublin>Question Details

Shivakumar, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

suggestion on buying La Solara home @ Dublin , is Colonial kind of home will be ok to re sell in future ? Is it $720k worth to buy?

Asked by Shivakumar, San Ramon, CA Fri Feb 8, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Shiva,

I have been to Taylor Morrison La Solara homes in Dublin and they have good floor plans. I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a colonial home. Every home has an appeal to some buyer. If you are asking that question, it seems like you have a doubt about that type of home.

Are you working with an agent? Did you take your agent to register you there? I have recently registered at least 10 clients at DR Horton, Standard Pacific (Piazza and Castello), Taylor Morrison, KB homes, Brookfield Homes Winwood and Mariposa at Jordan Ranch. Believe me, all the builders are increasing their prices $25-30K every two weeks in some cases.

Make sure you take an agent with you so they can register you there. If you have not registered at other sales offices, please take advantage of what your agent can provide you and register with an agent. The builder will pay your agent a commission so it costs you nothing. I give my buyers a lot of inside scoop on how much the homes are going up in each phase, what the whole neighborhood resale homes are going for and if it makes sense to buy in that development. By getting an agent you have a lot to gain and nothing to lose.

Meena Gujral
Achievers Realty
925-425-9491
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
Shiva
What do you mean by a colonial style home? The house prices have gone up and whether we like it or not, the builders are demanding their prices and getting them- as of now. Once the market stabilizes, things will cool down a bit. Having witnessed the downturn for 6 years, its hard to predict the sales prices in the future but the prices in the future too will be determined by the market conditions. Low inventory and high demand will keep the momentum on an upswing and it all depends on your holding period and what market you decide to sell in. Buy it if you feel right about it !
Web Reference: http://www.ramamehra.com