Home Buying in Park Glen>Question Details

Moneene Smith, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

stoneglen estates - home on stone creek trail, swimming pool, and backed up to golf course. Is it sold or off the market? very interested buyer

Asked by Moneene Smith, Fort Worth, TX Sun Jul 17, 2011

Answers

4
PS
MLS# 11503216 Cancelled 6412 Stone Creek Trail Fort Worth* 76137-1923* LP: $219,900

I have left a voicemail as well as sent an email to the last Seller's agent. Since the "cumulative days on the market" was 284 days and the numbers of days the Seller had this home listed with the previous agent was
84 days, Seller may have tired from having the home ready for showing or the Seller was not receiving offer's
in the price point they needed in order to sell. The tax value is $204,000 so I am thinking the home is priced
right but you never know until you view the home and it's current condition. Once I hear from you, I will let
you what response I receive from the Seller's last listing agent.

Take care,

Lucy A. Puniwai
Hi Moneene,

MLS# 11507643 Active 4212 Fairway Crossing Drive Fort Worth* 76137-2000* LP: $359,900 (pool)
MLS# 11433527 Pending 3521 Stone Creek Lane S Fort Worth* 76137-1916* LP: $169,900 (no pool)
MLS# 11602578 Sold 3605 Stone Creek Lane S Fort Worth* 76137-1917* LP: $226,900 (pool)

This is the only home I show available in Stoneglen with a pool. I have shown many homes in the neighborhood.
The home that is pending did not have a pool. I live 10 minutes from this area. Please contact me so I can identify what your priorities are in looking for a home as well as provide appraised tax values and complete a comparative market analysis for the area. We want to make certain the list price and the offer you would consider are in line with the comps for the area. The tax appraised values also give us an indication if the values are increasing or decreasing based on what the tax assessor deems as taxable property.

In the event the one available home with a pool is out of your price range but the Golf Course was an enticement, we can look at other homes in this area or in nearby neighborhoods that meet your desires.

I look forward to hearing from you and providing you with all due diligence so you can make an informed decision when deciding on buying a home."

Lucy A. Puniwai
REALTOR®
(214)783-6416 – Cell/Text
(682)224-8050 – Fax
puniwai@fathomrealty.com
Save yourself time work direct with a Realtor who can forward you properties direct from MLS postings MOMENT they included into the system

Homes back up to golf course lots NOT MANY found in DFW area

Contact my office for any further assistance

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
If you are talking about the one that backed up to the 16th tee and was located at 6412 Stone Creek Trail, it did not sell. It is, however, off the market. I have a message in to the previous agent to see what the seller is planning on doing. One other home on Stone Creek just sold a couple of weeks ago that had a pool, but it did not back up to the golf course. I will see what I can find out for you.

Mindy Lowry, RE/MAX Heritage
682-559-1246 cell