Home Buying in Ruther Glen>Question Details

Cissy, Home Buyer in Ruther Glen, VA

status on 232 cedar ridge dr. glen ruther, va

Asked by Cissy, Ruther Glen, VA Tue Jul 5, 2011

Answers

2
This home is currently listed for $152,900. Per the listing, it needs some repair, but has great square footage for the price. The best thing is that it's a Fannie Mae foreclosure, and they're currently offering up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance for contracts that close before 10/31. They also have special financing available and offer renovation financing. I've included a link to the MLS listing.

I don't know if you're familiar with the area, but it's in Lake Land 'Or, a gated, lake community with boat ramps, swimming pools, tennis courts, beaches, playgrounds, etc. There are numerous homes available in this and other area lake communities. Ruther Glen is also an eligible area for 100% rural development financing. And, if you're a 1st time buyer, below median income, you may qualify for grant funds toward closing or down payment, up to $7,500.
Active, call me if you want to go take a look at it? 703-861-6205; I am very familiar with Lake Land Or; my office is located with a couple miles.