Home Buying in Englewood>Question Details

Paul, Home Buyer in Englewood, FL

status on 1640 Faust Dr. Englewood,Florida 34224 Was told I was in stage 3 how much longer as I need to move ASAP......Who can you contact ??

Asked by Paul, Englewood, FL Sat Mar 6, 2010

Answers

2
Paul,

If you are targeting the distressed real estate market, it would be advisable to not "put all of your eggs in one basket" by considering other options since we have seen property go to contract before the "foreclosure" listing becomes public.

Our recommendation is, if this home is "the one" you should continue to persue it but to expand your search to consider other options as well.

Best wishes,

Who did you submitt a contract too? Are you using an agent to represent you on the deal? If so contact them. If you are using the listing agent I would contact her. The listing shows KARI BATTAGLIA, P.A. with Coldwell Banker. Her number is 941-270-1851. This is one of the reasons buyers should always consider using their own real estate professional to represent their best interest and handle these issues, especially when dealing with a Short Sale. That's how we earn our money...Good luck and contact me with any questions

Jason Stevens, GRI,ABR
Broker Associate
Kevin Flynn Realty, Inc.
Email: jasonstevens@embarqmail.com