Tbcytdg, Home Buyer in 92592

1st time homebuyer looking in Temecula - looking for an honest, expert for first time homebuyers in this

Asked by Tbcytdg, 92592 Sun Aug 30, 2009

area. Also need help with the City's homebuyer's assistant programs in the area.

You have some 1500 or so to choose from... :-) Pick a full-time realtor and someone you're comfortable with and who's responsive. We have many great realtors on our team who's based here in Temecula. Let us know if we can be of assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.teamforss.com
Good Morning Tbcytdg,
As a buyer, the services you receive from a REALTOR, don't cost you a penny. The agent is paid by the seller of the home. So make sure that whoever represents you in your transaction has your best interest at heart. Make sure they are listening to your needs and have a clear understanding of what you want.
That said, let the agent do the job that you have essentially hired them to do. So many times, our clients like to help us by looking for homes on the Internet, and with all of the Information that is available out there you can get yourself overwhelmed. By our education and our memberships in the various associations that we belong too, we have all of the homes at our fingertips with the MLS. And we have the ability to know certain information about the homes that you aren't privey too.
Make sure the agent is a good fit...like Dune said, Interview a few and see if you find one that's perfect for you. You can always ask for references of past clients to make sure your feelings about the agent are genuine. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.
There are lots of great deals available in the Temecula area. I would be happy to assist you in finding yuor right and perfect home. I pride myself on communication and honesty. If you would like me to assist you, please feel free to contact me.

Michael Crawford
Cake Realty Inc.
(951) 326-0585
There is a real estate office in Old Town Temecula called Family Ties realestate. I just bought a Temecula home through them in March and they were very honest.
I didn't answer. LOL

Hello 1st Time homebuyer,
I really appreciate you getting on Trulia where you have a choice of answers that is given by a lot of us. I come with 25+ years of experience in Real Estate and especially 1st time home buyers like you. You need to distinguish experience, personalized service, education in Real Estate if you are comparing agents.

You need certain credentials like EPRO, ABR, GRI and many, more that works in your best interest. You should meet and interview a couple of agents to get a feel for them and their office.

I have all the designations that you would want and also, we are the largest office in Temecula Valley with over 200 agents and growing. We are nation's 2nd largest Real Estate company and above all I have a team that will work very hard for you alongside me you will take care of you from start to finish.

I specialize in REO (bank owned) and Short Sales especially in this market, it is critical that you pick a agent that knows what they are doing for a quick close to take care of the $8000 credit.

My office gets the most listing in Temecula on a daily basis and I am a full time Realtor who simply has passion for what I do and I will take utmost care of you and your family. You can check out my wesbite at www,951BuySell.com and click on Buyer Section for some advise and Client Testimonials (especially 1st time home buyer ones). I would love to give you a tour of Temecula and my office and help you understand the process and how smooth your transaction would be as you are dealing with one of the best in the industry.

Please call me or email me and I would love to meet with you. I would also like to help you with your home buying needs and make the whole process a enjoyable experience. Please call me directly at 619-990-9901 today and let's go home shopping.

Warmest Regards,

Direct: 619-990-9901
Office: 951-304-1200
Email: RealtorUtpal@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.951BuySell.com

How many Agents do you think looked at your question and said to themselves (Honest, expert, well that leaves me out I better not respond) ?

Interview any and all Agents you may consider, you are hiring services they are selling their services. Be sure you know what your goals are so you can decide who best may help you attain those goals.
Find out how they intend to help you and be sure you are comfortable working with them as this is quit possibly the Largest financial committment of your life.

Good luck, Dunes
There are lots of great programs out there for 1st time homebuyers and I would be happy to assist you in finding your right and perfect home. Please contact me at your earliest convenience and I will do whatever I can to help you.

MIchael Crawford
Cake Realty Inc.
Pre-approval is essential if you want an expert agent to take you on as a client. If you want a referral for a lender please let me know.
Web Reference: http://www.soreal.biz
Hi There 1st Time Home Buyer (Tbcytdg),
My name is Ricki Lynn Miller and I am a Realtor that Serves SW Riverside and North San Diego Counties.
I saw that you are inquiring about a 1st Time Home Buyer program for Temecula. Temecula does have a first time homebuyer program unfortunately, its guidelines make it near impossible to use. I work with a local Temecula Lender and he has only heard of one individual being able to qualify for this program.
My suggestion to you would be, if you have not Pre-Approved yourself with a lender, do this now. There are other programs out there to assist buyers such as yourself. A good local lender will be able to find something to fit your need and you can always ask the seller for help. Even in this market, sellers do pay closing costs. I recently had some pre-approved buyers, beat out 11 other offers to get the home that the wanted and the bank was more than willing to cooperate.
If you would like to talk with me, I would be happy to answer any questions that you have.
Thanks for posting.
Ricki Lynn miller - Windermere Exclusive Properties 760-213-7252
Web Reference: http://www.realtorricki.com
I wonder why Tatyana does not list herself as an agent in her profile. Suggestion: interview at least three agents.
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA

Congratulation on your decision to buy in Temecula.
I live and work here and love this town.

Give me a call so we can talk over the phone and see if I would be the agent you are looking for.....
I can also meet with you to see if I could be a good match for you.