Home Buying in Bethlehem>Question Details

Eva Bota,  in Randolph, NJ

soon I'm retiring in PA from NJ.'m looking for low taxes and newer home 2/3 bedrms.Where should I look ???

Asked by Eva Bota, Randolph, NJ Thu Jun 24, 2010

Answers

4
Hi ,
Congradulations!! on your retiring and making a good decision on moving to PA. I too am from NJ and I specialize in working with seniors. I work with seniors moving in from other states as well as those that want to down size after the children have left the nest. There are a number of considerations that you want to look at before pulling the triger on a place to live. I helped many others like you and would be happy to be of service to you. You can call me when you have a moment at 610-597-9335 or e-mail me at sjolund@ptd.net.
My goal has been to help people make good decisions on purchasing thier home and I look forward to the opportunity to help you.

Kind Regards

Roy
Depends what is on top of your wish list. Community? Lakes? Privacy? Acres of land? Urban setting? Suburbs?
There is home out there for you in every price range depending on you wants/needs.

With your wish list I can narrow down the search and send you a few choices to start.

No obligation.
Muhi,

Hi, the Lehigh Valley is full of great places to live. I too am from NJ and can help you determine where you should be looking based on what type of surroundings you want. Taxes in Lehigh County ar less expensive than in Northampton County. But it really depends on what is important to you. For instance, I settled in Salisbury Twp in 2002 because of the proximaty to I-78 and shopping as well as great schools for my 2 children. Feel free to contact me and I would be glad to help determine where you should be searching. Being from NJ and knowing the towns, I should be able to compare towns out here to towns in NJ so you can have an understanding of what the areas are like.
Web Reference: http://www.seanlasalle.com
Hi Muhi1020,

There are a lot of great places in the Lehigh Valley where you can look. Around Allentown, would be Bethlehem, Easton, Whitehall, Catasaqua, Northampton, Williams Township, Forks Township, Hellertown.. and many more to name!

Are you looking for a quick trip back to NJ or more land or just a newer home with low taxes?

Give me a call or write me an email and I will be happy to help you with your home search.

Cliff Lewis
Coldwell Banker Hearthside
610-09-9834
c.lewis@cbhearthside.com